Jan 16, 2010

6 Reasons Why I Loved Julie&Julia?!

 

julie-julia

  watched Lately Julia&Julie it was such a great inspiration.

I enjoyed the movie very much. and These are the most important reasons I can think of:

First of all it has 2 of my favorite girls Meryl Streep and Amy Admas

Second : like true based stories.

Third : This flick adaption was perfect.

Fourth: It’s about cooking =) ”I take a joy on cooking ”

Fifth: It goes into blogging ^.^

Sixth: It‘s about life:ups & downs,  and self exploration .

 

***I recommend it for watching giving it 4 stars, some would say it’s girls’ flick but WTH men could enjoy it too if they are into some of the things I mentioned before…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it for the same reasons...except cooking, that is. :)

Ola said...

I suck at cooking and I'm not a big fan of it but the reasons you listed made me want to see it!

Post a Comment